If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I’ve been blogging since February 2007, over 5 years, and in that time, I’ve become part of this wonderful online health and fitness community. What began as a fun thing to do has turned into something that I need to do to feel like my day’s complete. In fact, this post marks my 1095th post on this blog (this was my 2nd blog, which I started in November 2007).
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? I don’t eat potato chips anymore, but I’d rather give up something sweet than something salty.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? If we’re talking about a football or baseball uniform, I’d choose that, but guys in suits (think Don Draper) are nice to look at, too.
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? I used to think that it would be Biggest Loser, but now that I’m on a different path, I think I’d like to be on a dating show. A classier version of The Bachelorette, so I could have my choice of guys. Or maybe I’d be with some of my Italian peeps and go on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? Tonight I made a salad with prawns and mache and side of brown rice.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? Definitely colored; it’s my natural color, just without the sparklers.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? I’d be on a beach in Maui.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? I workout at all three; I like to keep my workouts varied. I’d hate to have to choose, and feel thankful I have access to all three.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? No, I’m more traditional and prefer to have the guy ask me out.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I make and drink an 8-cup pot everyday. Which sounds like more than it is. It works out to about 4 cups.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I overpack. I like options.
12. What color are your nails now? I don’t have anything on my nails right now. I don’t paint my own fingernails well, so I don’t do it. My toes are red, though.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Jennifer Lancaster would be so much fun, and since she’s a bit of a foodie, I know we’d eat well.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Brian Wilson, closing pitcher for the SF Giants. I love his quirkiness, and he’s a powerhouse.
15. Gum or mints? Gum.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Yes, and I like it.
17. List one or more human characteristic that is a complete turn-off. I hate intolerance of lifestyles that are different from what some people think are “right.”
18. What is your favorite season? I enjoy each one for what if offers, but if had to choose, I’d say summer, because I get 2 months off.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? It really depends on the situation, but I am a hugger.
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? No, and I’m thankful!
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!