Five Totally Random Thoughts Swimming Around My Head Today…
- The best pin I found on Pinterest this week:
- This week I started watching Bunheads, a great new show by the creator of Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino. It has the same rapid-fire dialogue that I loved on GG, and many of the actors are from that show, as well. The premise is that a Vegas showgirl marries a longtime admirer on a whim, and moves to the small town of Paradise, CA with him. Two interesting things about this are that I found out about the show after a FB post from Jen Lancaster, whom I love AND that one of my former colleagues-turned-FB-buddy actually lives in Paradise, CA. It’s an unusual setting for a tv show, but then again, Stars Hollow wasn’t exactly a big town either.
- I’m in the middle of reading the latest from another of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster’s Jeneration X. If you want to follow my reading list, become my friend on Goodreads. What are you reading?
- Today my dad and I are headed to see The Dark Knight Rises, which I’m really looking forward to. I love this Batman trilogy and the dark portrayal of the story that Christopher Nolan has taken. Many are saying it’s the best move of the three, and I can’t wait to see it. (My heart goes out to those in Colorado who fell victim to a deranged man).
- And finally, I’ll end with a photo of Sofi, who just got groomed yesterday. Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter? Looking at this face instantly puts me in a good mood. I’m really lucky to have Sofi.
Happy Friday, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!