Happy Monday, Everyone! Today really got away from me, but it was a great day. I got tons accomplished and found time to just sit in the backyard and enjoy a good book, too.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? During the school year I spend Sunday getting ready for the week ahead: grocery shopping, food prep, menu planning, and cooking. I also try to catch up with a friend by walking and talking at a trail near our houses. And then I make sure I have time to enjoy all the great shows that come on on Sunday night. But now that summer is here, I don’t have any “to do’s,” so I just make sure to go for the walk & talk with my friend and enjoy the day.
- What is your favorite color? Red (or any shade/tone that stems from it).
- Have you ever been to Europe? Yes, I’ve been to Italy and Spain, so far. I’d love to explore more of Europe.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? Not since I had the Lasik eye surgery in 2000. Although I’m sure as I get older I’ll need reading glasses. Actually, I have an eye doctor appointment this Thursday, and since I don’t need glasses, but my insurance covers frames/lenses, I’m going to get some new sunglasses. They have great brands like Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, etc. I’m looking forward to it.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day. And I’ve been much more diligent about flossing once a day.
- Share a guilty pleasure. I watch just about every show that Bravo broadcasts.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? Showing restraint in a situation that upset me.
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!