Coundown toMy VSG Surgery!!!May 20th, 2013
2013 Mantra: Refresh
* Drink 64 oz of water a day, minimum.
* Well-balanced diet, filled with protein, veggies and limited carbs to lose 34 lbs to qualify for surgery.
* Keep exercise fun and full of variety: 45 minutes, 6 times a week.
* Track food & exercise with MyFitnessPal
* Live life to the fullest.
‘Till I’ve Lost 75lbs!
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- @ellisjennifer72 Thanks Jenn! Looking forward to hanging out soon. 47 minutes ago
- @TinaTormey Better. Today I took GasX for the 1st time & it really helped with the pain. Plus, I've been walking more. Feeling almost myself 47 minutes ago
- @PaulEllis08 Thanks for the tip! I just took a good, slow walk outside and feel like a new person. That was the kick in the butt I needed. 48 minutes ago
- Day 3 post-op update: I'm feeling much better. Today I took GasX for the first time and it really helped with the... fb.me/2n4ZHWVUh 51 minutes ago
- @PaulEllis08 thanks for the extra motivation!! 2 hours ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Contact Me!bellasboldbrilliantblog at gmail dot com
Amazing Adventures of an Adorable Puppy!
Comment ModerationComments will be Moderated. If you don't have anything nice or productive to say, please do not comment, as it will be deleted. This should be a positive forum!