1. What a great week to be off of work! I’ve spent my week off doing the perfect mix of activities – plenty of hardcore gym sessions, a few new culinary experiments, spending tons of time with friends, and reading. The only way I could think of to top this week would have been if I’d been laying on a tropical beach somewhere.
2. One of my culinary experiments was my cauliflower crust pizza. Although my first attempt has needs some perfecting, I think I know exactly how to do just that.
3. Yesterday I spent a fabulous day riding my bike in Half Moon Bay, and I also found this little quote, which just so happens to look strikingly similar to my beach cruiser, Lola.
4. I finished Gone Girl, and all I can say is if you haven’t read it – READ it! I can’t say much more because there are lots of twists and turns that keep you shocked all the way to the final page of the novel. My current read is another one by Gillian Flynn,
5. Finally, this morning as I was making my coffee, Sofi once again reminded me that sometimes all you need to be content is just a little spot of sun. I love my pooch so much, and I’m glad she’s here to teach me all of these life lessons.