Happy Monday! It’s been a little while since I’ve had the time on Mondays to take part in the FMM posts, so I’m happy to have a bit of time to write this up.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? Lowfat curry chicken with roasted cauliflower.
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Cheese.
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? I average about 2-3 times a week – I go to Sprouts for produce, Safeway or Target for a few name brand items, and Trader Joe’s for most other things.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? Most of the time, it helps me stay organized and get through the shopping quicker. I’ve also noticed that if I stick to a list, I stay on budget a bit easier.
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Leafy greens, protein powder, and Cherub tomatoes.
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? I do a thorough cleaning, taking out the drawers and shelves, on a monthly basis.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? I have a few great, go-to slow cooker recipes, but my all time favorite is my version of Hungry Girl’s 10-Alarm Crock Pot Turkey Chili:
8. How often do you try new recipes? I love trying new recipes! I’ve found a ton of great ones on Pinterest, ZipList, and Skinnytaste.com.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? Without sounding like I’m bragging, I would say that most of the meals I make are delicious. I really enjoy cooking for myself. Check out Bella Cooks to see some of my recipes.
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. I bought some Better n Peanut Butter to see if I liked it, and it’s awful. It tastes so artificial and gross. It’s definitely heading into the garbage can soon.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM, including Kim, among many other wonderful people. You never know who you’ll meet today.