Because this list is sure to be ever-evolving, I decided to make it it’s own separate page on my blog that I can update as I try new exercises and accomplish new feats. They’re listed in no particular order, and I’m open to suggestions, so please leave some in the comments.
Bella’s Fitness Bucket List (or, my upcoming adventures in fitness)
- Complete C25K.
- Run a 5K.
- Complete the Rock n’ Roll (half) Marathon.
- Try a spin class.
- Complete a sprint-distance Triathlon.
- Attend a Pilates class (mat version).
- Attend a Pilates class (with a Reformer).
- Attend a hot Pilates class.
- Go to a Dailey Method class.
- Try a Barre class.
- Attend a Fit Approach Boot Camp.
- Go to a Body Pump class.
- Swim in the ocean in a tropical locale (Hawaii, Mexico, the Bahamas, etc).
- Learn (or at least attempt) to surf.
- Go ziplining (not exactly “fitness,” but definitely an adventure).
- Go to Muir Woods and complete the Ben Johnson Trail hike down to Stinson Beach.
- Try Flying Lotus Aerial Yoga at Breathe.
- Participate in the Color Me Rad 5K.
- Take part in an Urban Scavenger Hunt.
- Try a boxing class.
- Attend a Body Combat class at 24 Hour Fitness.
What else should I try?