I just downloaded some new pre-made workout mixes from iSweat Fitness Music (via iTunes), and I can’t wait to try them out. I got three different mixes:
- Power Pop – songs like “Crazy in Love,” “Manic Monday,” and “You Give Love a Bad Name” all remixed and set to faster bpm’s
- Girl Power – songs like “Hips Don’t Lie,” “Ain’t No Other Man,” and “Vogue” all remixed and set to faster bpm’s
- Fun ’80s – songs like “She Bop,” “Mickey,” and “Vacation” all remixed and set to faster bpm’s
Since I know that most of you are trying to workout more consistently, and I’d like to help you do that, in some small way. So, that’s where the giveaway comes in!
I will give away 3 copies of each mix (9 total). To enter:***
- Write a comment to this post, telling me about your workout plan for the coming year/month/week (activity, times per week, duration, etc)
- In the comment, mention which mix you’d like best
- In the comment, name a song that is bound to get you movin’ (I love getting new music ideas)
- Write a blog post of your own about workout music, working out, etc and make sure to link back to this post
Entries due by Wednesday, January 13 at 11:59, West Coast time. I’ll select the winners by using a “randomizer,” so everyone will have an equal chance of winning. Good luck & keep on groovin’!!!
***Open to blogging buddies in the U.S. and Canada only.