I just read Sabrina’s post and decided to steal the idea. BTW, if you haven’t checked out her blog yet, do it today. She’s awesome!
Five Totally Random Thoughts Swimming Around My Head Today…
- I am so addicted to Pinterest that I get disappointed when I’m on another site and they don’t have a “scroll to top” button.
- Last week I started watching a new show on HBO called The Newsroom, and I am in love. It is a smart, quick, funny show about the state of our news programs (and society as a whole). I am personally so disgusted with major news network anchors reporting trashy celebrity gossip as news. I can turn to E News if I want that. When I’m watching the nightly news, I want REAL news. The idealist in me hopes that this show takes off and people start demanding more from our news/media outlets. Aaron Sorkin is back!
- I am so thankful that several months ago a Groupon led me to the joys of threading. I had an appointment today, and it is just so quick and easy. It’s cleaner than wax (which used to break me out sometimes) and it’s cheaper, too, since all that’s used is cotton thread. It’s slightly more painful than waxing, at first, but it also seems to last longer. If you haven’t tried threading and they offer it in your area, I’d recommend giving it a try.
- I’m just about to finish The Night Circus, and I seriously don’t want it to end. I have loved reading it. So much so that I’m going to offer it as a choice to my students as outside reading. Next up is The Next Best Thing. If you want to follow my reading list, become my friend on Goodreads. What are you reading?
- I’m cooking dinner for my sister tomorrow night, and we’re trying something new to both of us – grilled tofu. After quite a search, I’ve found a marinade using Sriracha that isn’t going to turn our mouths to fire. If it’s as good as I’m hoping, I’ll post a new Bella Cooks in a couple of days.
My weekend plans don’t extend past some workouts (Zumba, gentle yoga, a possible bike ride, yin yoga, and walking Sofi), so I’m hoping to connect with a couple of friends and go to a movie – any recommendations?
Have a fabulous weekend!!