Happy Monday, Everyone! Or should I say, good evening! I was offline all day (which is a rarity for me), so I’m getting a late start on today’s FMM post.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? I never used to be, but since my job requires me to be up and at ‘em really early (I get to work at 7:30am), I’ve become more of a morning person over the years. Of course, I’m also a night owl, which means that I don’t get a ton of sleep.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Definitely an extrovert.
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? Coffee, for sure. And I guess you could say that I’m addicted to food, although it’s not as if I can give up that addiction. But I am working on having a healthier attitude toward food.
4. How many times have you been in love? I have thought I was in love at three different points in my life, but looking back at those relationships, I can say that I was only in a truly mutually loving relationship once in my life.
5. What is your position on politics? I’m a liberal Democrat. (Kenlie, it seems odd that you’d pose a question that you don’t want to answer. I mean, that’s your prerogative, of course, but why bring it up if you don’t want to answer it yourself).
6. Are you religious? I would say that I am spiritual and believe in God. I try to honor the Golden Rule: Treat others as you want to be treated. I was raised Catholic, attended 12 years of Catholic school. If pressed, that’s how I would identify myself. But I don’t align myself with many of the more antiquated beliefs The Church takes on issues like homosexuality, birth control, and the priesthood (they should be able to marry, and women should be able to become priests). I do get very uncomfortable when anyone tries to push their beliefs on me. To each his/her own.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Hotels all the way. I would never backpack. I think it would be a stretch for me to consider “glamping.”
8. Do you have/want pets? Oh, haven’t you seen Sofi? She is a love and puts a smile on my face and the light in my days.
9. Are you a sports fan? Absolutely! Football is my favorite (go 49ers!!), but I also really enjoy baseball (go Giants!!). Really, I love watching most sports, especially live. I’m loving all the Olympic coverage.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? Two times a day, sometimes more.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? Ears pierced. 3 tattoos.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? Eventually, I can’t wait to be able to wear Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Gap, Ann Taylor, among many others.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Of course.
14. Which season is your favorite? I truly enjoy each season as it comes, but summer is really fun because I get two months off.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? Both right now, but once I am at my goal and in maintenance mode, I would prefer to workout more.
16. What’s your idea of romance? Finding someone who feels like their life would be “less than” without me in it. (And of course, finding someone I feel that way about).
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I love trying new things, so I put myself outside of my comfort zone all the time.
18. Christmas or Halloween? I like the fun of Halloween (dressing in costume), but I love the overall joy and happiness that comes with Christmas.
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? City.
20. Share your life philosophy. I try to live each day so that I am proud of myself.
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!