Happy Monday, Everyone! Not only was the weekend a whirlwind, but so was today. My priorities have been fitting in cooking healthy meals and adding intensity to my workouts, besides those little things called making a living and living a life, so I know you guys will forgive me for such a late post. I hope you’re all doing really well.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I will absolutely go sky diving when I hit my goal weight. At my current weight, I don’t think they’d have a suit big enough for me/it would be unsafe for the person riding tandem.
2. Lived alone? I’ve lived alone most of my adulthood, and I prefer it this way (until a significant other shows up, perhaps).
3. Met a celebrity? Yes, I’ve met some local celebs, including Jerry Yang of Yahoo, but my most memorable celeb meeting (at the time) was when I met Antonio Sabato Jr. when he was Jaggar on General Hospital. *Sigh* I had a HUGE crush on him at the time, and when I met him he actually commented about how my (real) name is so Italian. (One of the few times I have ever blushed).
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Almost daily. I have a quick mind and a bigger mouth, so this happens all the time. It’s one of the things that I’m working on.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? I used to go bi-monthly or monthly, but ever since budget cuts, these have become a treat. So I’ve learned to do pretty decent at-home versions.
6. Gotten a hickey? Of course – high school.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? I had fish once.
8. Been outside of your home country? I’ve been to Mexico, Italy, Spain, and Jamaica.
9. Kissed your best friend? Only on the cheek. Well, unless I count when I considered a boyfriend my best friend, which only really happened once in my life.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Not often, but I have been known to call the 5-Second Rule.
11. Met someone online? Yes. Oh, man, could I write a book about online personals in the early days. Hey….maybe I will. Nothing as fancy as Match.com or eHarmony, we’re talking early Yahoo Personals and Craigslist.
12. Been on TV? Not that I know of.
13. Had braces? For two grueling years, way before “clear” braces an Invisalign. But I have beautiful, straight teeth now. Thanks Mom and Daddy!
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes, in my late-30s with someone I had a HUGE crush on.
15. Been to the opera? Not yet.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Yes. Very embarrassing. Ah, my early twenties were fun!!
17. Sung in public? Yes, I’ve done my fair share of karaoke.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Almost every year. Although ever since I’ve had a dog, I don’t.
19. Been snowed in? Never. I’ve actually only been in the snow once in my life.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Ugh. I’ve fallen many, many times. The worst was in the parking lot at school, in front of a bunch of students. So, so embarrassing.
21. Cheated on a test? Never. I’d much rather retain my integrity and get a low score than be a cheater.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? I’ve never regretted saying it, but looking back, I regret falling in love with one person.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No washing dishes for me.
24. Shot a gun? Nope. I’d be interested in going to a shooting range, just to see how good a shot I am. But I know I’ll never own a gun myself.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Music is a huge part of my life, so lots of songs seem as though they were written for me. I’ve never had a real song written just for me, but I have had several mix tapes/CDs made for me ala High Fidelity – does that count?
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!