Happy Monday, Everyone! I’ve had a fantastic weekend! I got to see friends, spend time with family, and enjoy what life is really about. Today it’s all about nose to the grindstone and getting lots of grading done. Wish me luck! Before I get into all of those papers, though, I thought I’d participate in this week’s FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Veggies, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese sticks, salad dressings, mustards, sauces, coffee creamer, and water (sparkling and flat).
2. What kind of milk do you drink? I don’t drink milk, and rarely keep it in the house. I really only buy it if I’m making a recipe that calls for it.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I never buy frozen vegetables. Living in California, I have access to fresh vegetables year round. I eat seasonally so that I can eat fresh veggies (and fruit) throughout the year.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water, sparkling water. Since I’m on Jenny Craig, and I live by myself, I have the luxury of not keeping things that I don’t need in the fridge.
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? I keep it clean and organized every week, but truly deep cleaning where I take out the shelves and wash the bins happens about once every month or so.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Everything in my fridge is healthy. See #4.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Nothing is unhealthy. See #4.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? I have everything I need for my current diet.
9. How often do you shop for groceries? I shop about once a week.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? I don’t think anything I have in there is weird, although maybe some of the veggies would seem weird to some – red kale, rainbow chard, etc.
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? White wine. It’s been a couple of months since I’ve had a nice glass of chardonnay or pinot grigio, and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving for that reason. (I’ve decided that I’m going to go sensibly off Jenny Craig on Thanksgiving).
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!