Throughout the month of December, I’ll be participating in #reverb12: celebrating the successes of 2012, honoring the challenges of 2012, and planting the seeds for a rich and rewarding 2013. December is the perfect time to reflect on the year that has passed and start to manifest dreams for the new year.
Day 14 – Who inspired you in 2012? And why? What gifts did they give you? And how will you carry these forward in to 2013?
This question is so simple for me to answer. I have been inspired by so many people this past year:
- My sister, who is a single mother of two adorable girls, with an ultra-demanding and stressful career, yet she still manages to find time to listen to me whenever I need her advice.
- My parents, who remain active every day, and though they are 65 and 72, seem as young and spirited as if they were in their 50s.
- My friends, who never question my need to skip dinners and drinks in favor of meeting for coffee or a movie to help me stay on my diet.
- My blogging buddies, who read my posts and are my biggest cheerleaders. They inspire me to reach new heights on a daily basis.
- The WLS people I follow on YouTube, who have led the way and documented the good and the bad along their own journeys.
Each of these people have touched my heart in innumerable ways, and have given me more gifts than I can count. I’m blessed that these people will continue to be part of my life as I move forward in 2013.