1. Today began rainy and misty outside, but now that’s around noon, the sun is out and the weather is beautiful. I appreciate winter’s cooler temps, but I have to say, I’m much more motivated when it’s sunny outside.
2. This afternoon I’m looking forward to taking Sofi on a nice, long walk. It’s been pouring rain for the past two days, and that little doggie is in need of a sunny jaunt outside. She seems to really love our post-rain walks because of all the fresh smells in the air and on the ground. Our walks are definitely bonding time, and I love seeing her so happy. Plus, it helps me burn a few calories, so win win.
3. This Sunday, since there’s no football, I’m determined to do a major closet cleanup. I’d planned to do this after Christmas, but never got around to it. I know I have a ton of clothes and shoes to donate, and I’m overdue for organizing. I’ve been trying hard not to buy any new clothes, since I’m losing weight and even more rapid weight loss is imminent post-surgery, but I think I’m going to reward myself with a new top or accessory. It will be just the “carrot” I need to complete this loathsome task.
4. I movie tickets that I haven’t used yet, and might find some time on Saturday to head to the movies. Any suggestions? Is Django worth it? Should I see Les Mis instead? Or is there an indie that I should see? Let me know in the comments.
5. I found this recently on Pinterest, and I’m proud to say that this is how I’ve been living for the past month: