Happy Monday! I’m not even going to mention that game from yesterday, it was a heartbreaker. In happier news, things are going great in the food department, and eating more restricted calories hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it might be. I saw significant weight loss on the scale, after just one day, so all is going extremely well.
But now let’s get to FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Five Things
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Experience the fall foliage of New England in late September.
- Learn to speak Italian.
- Achieve my weight loss goals.
- Zip line in Hawaii or some other exotic, beachy locale.
- Share my life with someone who I feel I can’t live without (and the feeling is mutual).
2. List five things you love about yourself.
- my strength
- my hair
- the fact that I am never intimidated by anyone
- my willingness to speak my mind
- my writing ability
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- met a great new friend, Tinkerbell
- “clicked a switch” in my brain that no longer allows excuses to deter me from my weight loss goal.
That’s about it, but it is only February. Check back in December, and 5 things should be NO problem.
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- plenty of fresh veggies and other healthy food
- treats for Sofi
- my Curly Girl calendar
- photos of my friends and family on the fridge
- organization (so this isn’t a physical thing, but it’s a key in my kitchen)
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- New England (see #1)
- New York City (I see this as a separate trip from the first)
- New Orleans (and if I do, I’ll try to say hi to Kenlie!)
- back to Italy
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Madonna (I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession/fangirl thing with her, and have since I was in 8th grade)
- Johnny Depp (he’s fascinating to me, and he’s not bad to look at)
- Michelle Obama (she’s just so elegant and intelligent)
- Bob Harper (I’d love to workout with him)
Those are really the only ones I can think of. I’d be more interested in traveling back in time and meeting a few of my favorite authors, including:
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- J.D. Salinger (before he became a recluse)
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Michael Buble
- Silversun Pickups
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Any Real Housewives (don’t judge)
- Modern Family
- The Biggest Loser
- Vampire Diaries
- Dexter, True Blood, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire (when they’re not on hiatus).
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- become a lawyer (decided against it)
- become a teacher (did it)
- get married
- have children (not my dream anymore)
- make my parents proud (still want to do things that they (& I) can take pride in)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- meet the weight loss requirement for WLS
- accomplish new fitness goals
- explore other career opportunities (just at the research stage)
- be more social
- go on dates in the later part of the year
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link back to Kenlie’s blog in the comments!