1. I’m off today, and while I don’t have any real plans, I’m really enjoying having the freedom to do whatever I want to today. So far I’ve taken Sofi to the groomer’s, worked out, and started checking out all my favorite online haunts. Later I’m going to the dentist. It’s wild and crazy around here, I tell ya! But I am looking forward to catching up with a couple of friends later today.
2. On Sunday I went on the David’s Tea website and ordered three different varieties:
- Movie Night: it has real popped popcorn in it and is supposed to taste just like the real thing, without any calories.
- Cocoa Canela: this one is like Mexican chocolate, chocolate with cinnamon in it. Yum!
- Crème Caramel Rooibos: caramel is probably my favorite dessert flavor, so this will be a nice treat.
My thinking behind the order is that these teas, although pricey, will be the perfect after dinner sweet treat. Since I’m reducing my calories so strictly, I know I may have some cravings, and this will suit me perfectly. I’ve heard amazing things about David’s tea, and I couldn’t wait to receive it, but since it was coming from eastern Canada, I knew it would take a while to receive it. Not so! I just got my box today!!
3. I’ve just started reading Gone Girl, and although I’ve only just begun it, I’m really enjoying it. I’ve heard so many great things about the book, and I can’t wait to see if it lives up to all the hype. What’s on your bookshelf?
4. I’ve been doing great with my workouts all week, but the one that I’m looking forward to the most is a love-themed Zumba class with Ani tomorrow, and you can bet I’ll be sporting either red or hot pink:
5. Finally, I saw this on FB this morning and loved it…