Happy Monday! Today is sure to be a great day. I have the day off, and ok, having to take a furlough day (with no pay) isn’t ideal, but it is nice to have a Monday off in March, which is a really l.o.n.g. month. Plus, today’s weather is going to be sunny and gorgeous, and Sofi and I have plans to meet my friend Ani and her pooch Riley for a 3 mile walk and dog park time.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I’d live in a cottage or Spanish-style house in the same neighborhood I live in now. I’d like the house to have lots of light and plenty of space for a nice kitchen, full of amenities. I’d like a workout room filled with an elliptical, a treadmill, lots of workout DVDs and a set of weights & kettle bells for the days when I’d rather not hit the gym. I’d like to have a master and two other bedrooms so that my family and friends could easily spend the night. I’d like to have a front yard filled with flowers and lush, green plants. My backyard would have an outdoor seating area for entertaining, a beautiful grill, a cozy fire pit, and large pool with a hot tub. I’d like the backyard to be landscaped and filled with more flowers, but I’d also like an area for a small vegetable garden.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I speak out for what I believe is right, and never leave anyone guessing about how I’m feeling.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No, I have no desire to see another planet – I’d like to concentrate on seeing more of this one!
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. I like Take a Walk by Passion Pit, but really, if it has an peppy beat, I can dance to ANYthing.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I don’t really believe in looking back with regret. All of the things I did (or didn’t do) got me to where I am now. I believe everything happens for a reason.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I can’t think of something that others wouldn’t expect me to be proud of, because I don’t really think about what other people expect of me in those terms. Every time I hit a new milestone in my fitness (going faster, a higher level, etc) I get a strong sense of accomplishment.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Just like Kenlie, I love Gina’s recipes on Skinnytaste.com. I agree that every single recipe I’ve ever made from her site has been delicious. I just made her baked chicken cutlets (sans salad) the other night for dinner and loved them, as I always do.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Nice Day from Persephone’s Bees. I’ve loved this song for years because it just makes me happy when I hear it. The video is quirky, but I think it’s cool:
9. Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Technology has definitely enhanced my life. I’ve met friends, gained support, and shared my life through technology. I am able to do my job so much more effectively because of technology. My life has gotten much better because of it.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I’d like to become a health educator. Something where I could share my knowledge with others to enhance and improve their lives. I can definitely see myself doing this in the future.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.