Happy Monday! Today is my first day of spring break, and even though I have a pretty bad cold, I’m thankful for the week off. I’ve been nursing this cold since Friday, and today I’m going to hit the gym and put some time in on the recumbent bike even though I’ll be breathing through my mouth. 🙂 But let’s get to FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I’d love to be on Mad Men, even as one of the girls in the secretarial pool, because I love the entire atmosphere, and especially the clothes. I mean, c’mon:
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I can’t think of a movie that I like that I’d be embarrassed about. I’m not really into cheesy movies, and have stayed away from all Nicholas Sparks’ movies because he’s just not my cup of tea.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I’d love to start watching and catch up with Elementary, because the premise looks great.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? I’ve definitely gone to the movies by myself, but some of the time I go with friends, because it’s more fun to analyze the movie together afterward.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? I don’t think I could make this choice. There are just too many fabulous shows out there. I guess I’d say Dexter, because I’m incredibly intrigued by the psychological thriller.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? I’d love to be on a show for lottery winners spending their millions (hey, I know there isn’t a show like that on tv, but don’t you think it would be fun to watch me spend the money?)
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? The billboard would say, “Congratulations, Bella! All of your hard work and perseverance is finally paying off. Welcome to the new you!!”
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Back when he was Jagger on General Hospital, I met, talked to, and got an autograph from Antonio Sabato Jr. It was thrilling at the time.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? I think I’d do well on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire.
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? I’m not sure who would play me – maybe I’d play myself!
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.