Happy Monday! In exactly one week, I’ll be having surgery!! I have a lot to organize and prepare for between now and then, but I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I’m going to write a full post later this evening, so for now let’s get to this week’s FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Questions and Answers
1. Do you use coupons? I never used to, because I’d always forget to take the paper coupons with me, but now that the store cards allow for electronic coupons, I use them all the time. And like Kenlie, I definitely bring in the 20% off to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
2. How often do you weigh yourself? Every morning. It helps me check in with myself and stay on track. As someone who used to avoid the scale because I was avoiding the fact that I’d gone off program, weighing everyday has been an important part of keeping me mindful of my goals.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? I had a lot of favorite shows, but the first one that comes to mind is The Cosby Show.
4. How often do you drink alcohol? Since I’ve been following a strict program for WLS, only twice since January, but before that, I would say a couple of times a month.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? Not yet…
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? My iPhone, because it lets me do most things I can do on the laptop, plus texting, and taking photos. The only thing that’s a bit tough on the iPhone is typing longer messages/blog posts.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? I use Tide pods. I love that they’re pre-measured, it makes it so much easier.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? Since I have a lot of life left to live, I think it would be difficult to say just yet. Ask me again when I’m in my 70s.
9. What book are you currently reading? I just finished Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn, which I loved. It’s very dark, but if you’re in a happy place emotionally, I’d highly recommend it. Now I’m reading Husband and Wife by Leah Stewart, and I’m still getting into it.
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? A beach somewhere tropical.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.