Throughout the month of December, I’ll be participating in #reverb13: Reverb is a way to reflect on the past year and project into the next year with a prompt a day for 31 days. December is the perfect time to reflect on 2013 and start to create intentions for 2014.
Day 27: Laugh
Pee your pants funny | What was the funniest thing that happened this year? Was it funny when it happened? Or was it one of those things you laughed about later?
When I think of this prompt, no specific event comes to mind, but when I look back at 2013, there were lots of small moments filled with smile and laughter.
- Sofi does things on a daily basis that make me chuckle to myself
- My nieces are full of life and they constantly make me giggle
- My family and I get along so well with each other, and we’ve been through so much. We can die laughing recalling an old story.
- My students are hilarious and I love how often they make me laugh out loud.
- My friends and I are constantly cracking each other up.
I’m so lucky to have laughter in my life all the time.