Happy Monday! It’s so nice to have a 3-day weekend, and I need a day off after that heart-breaking game last night. But, I’m a 49er Faithful through and though, and we had a strong season, the guys played their hearts out, and I can’t be mad at that. (I can, however, think that Sherman is a completely classless ass, but that’s another story). I posted this on FB and Instagram earlier this morning, but it’s worth sharing again here, too:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What time did you go to bed last night? Around 1:30am, I think. I fell asleep on the couch for a bit, and then woke up and stayed up a bit later.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? Watching my dog Sofi do most things makes me smile.
3. What is the last movie you watched? I just saw Wolf of Wall Street on Saturday, and loved it. I’m a huge DiCaprio fan, and I can’t say enough about Martin Scorsese. The film pushed the boundaries, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? I haven’t had breakfast yet, but when I do I’ll have my standard protein shake: I mix 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk with 1 scoop of Isopure low carb Dutch chocolate and 1 scoop of Fit Frappe mocha. 215 calories, 37g protein, 13g carbs, 5g fiber and really delicious.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? Laundry all day long. I hate mopping the floors, but do it anyway.
6. Do you drink coffee? Every single day. I’ve cut way back – I used to drink a whole pot of coffee daily, now it’s down to one KCup or maybe two on a lazy Sunday. I’ll never give up my coffee, but I had to cut down so that I could fit in all the water I need to drink.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? Absolutely. I love football, and even though the 49ers are out, it’s still a fun day to celebrate a great sport. I’ll be rooting for the Broncos to win it.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Since surgery, I shop much less. Or should I say, I buy much less. Since I don’t eat very much on a daily basis, food lasts so much longer if I’m smart about portioning it and freezing the extra. I do buy spinach and almond milk on a weekly basis, but only buy more than that once or twice a month.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? Since I did my run/walk intervals yesterday, and pushed myself faster than I’ve ever gone before, today I’m going to take it a bit easier. I’ll take Sofi on a nice walk, clean the house, and I’m going to experiment with some at-home strength training exercises. After enjoying their quirky personalities on Toned Up on Bravo, I decided to join the Tone It Up newsletter, and this week I’m going to try their Love Your Body Series. Today is cardio + Love your Abs:
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I use MyFitnessPal to track my fitness and my food. I also use Endomondo to measure my time and distance for walks, runs, and biking. I got a FitBit for Christmas last year, but after about a month of trying to stick with it, realized that it was a waste of money (for me). I’d actually love to sell it and put the money toward buying a Polar F4 or F7 HRM.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.