Happy Monday! I’m so glad it’s February. It’s always been one of my favorite months, because of Valentine’s Day, my mom’s birthday, and more recently the fact that I get a week off of work for President’s Week. Plus, there’s something about a short month that makes it more enjoyable.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? I did watch it, but it was such a blowout that it was hard to take. As much as the Seahawks are bitter rivals of my 49ers, I will say that I’m happy that the loyal fans of Seattle who have stuck by their team in so many down years are finally getting a huge, and well-deserved, winning season to celebrate. My favorite part of the whole spectacle was the “Puppy Love” commercial:
2. What is the weather like where you live? This weekend we got a bit of much-needed rain, but this morning we’re back to sunny, cool weather. I am glad to see a bit of rain in the extended forecast, because they’re saying we’re going to have a serious drought issue on our hands before too long.
3. When is your birthday? July 2nd
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? I’m not supposed to have carbonation after my WLS, so flat water for me these days.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 5 1/2 which is average for me.
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday – I love getting up and having the day spread out before me. Although to be honest, most Saturdays are tasked with lots of errands and To Do’s, but on the rare occasion where I don’t have lots to do, I love having a free day with another one right after it.
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? Gosh, this would be a really difficult decision, but if pressed, I’d have to say ride my bike because I could do it more often throughout the year and in lots of different locales. But swimming is definitely one of my favorite activities, too.
8. How often do you eat red meat? Once every couple of weeks.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:45am – I slept in a bit!
10. Do you have any goals for the week? This week I’m looking forward to cooking really healthy, delicious meals and working out (cardio + toning) 5 times. The main goal is to get back to my run/walk intervals, now that the cold is gone.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.