- This week the scale has been especially friendly. I weigh myself every morning because it helps me stay on track, but I usually wait to record my results until my “official” Sunday weigh-in posts. This week I’ve been posting my weigh-in results on MyFitnessPal almost daily because I’ve been seeing so much success. This morning when I stepped on the scale, it showed me that I am in the 180s!!!!!! I hit 189.8, and I can’t think of a better way to cap off this fun week.
- Why oh why did I start watching this show this week? Don’t get me wrong, I am LOVING this show – Kevin Spacey is at his wicked best in this role. The problem is I have a ton of essay that I should be grading instead of “binge watching” this show. I’m in the middle of Season 1, and each episode is better than the last. Have you seen it?
- I’m a huge coffee fan, and one of my very favorite blends is Casi Cielo from Starbucks. The package says that it has notes of lemon and dark cocoa. It’s also only available for a very short time – January through late February, which makes it all the more special. My sister and I are obsessed – we buy a new box of KCups every time we go into a Starbucks. On a side note, I’m actually really proud about how I’ve cut down on my daily coffee consumption. Before surgery I would drink a 12-cup pot of coffee daily. I know! Crazy, right? Now I’m down to 1 cup a day, two at the most on the weekends, which is why I switched to a Keurig.
- I need some new pjs. The ones I bought for myself a few months ago are practically falling off, but I hate to get rid of them because they’re so comfy. Still, it’s always fun to shop for new, smaller clothes. Here’s a pair that have caught my eye:
5. Hawaii is on my mind. I leave for my trip in 41 days, and I can’t begin to describe how excited I am. There are three things on my Fitness Bucket List that I may be able to cross off during my trip:
- Swim in the ocean in a tropical locale (Hawaii, Mexico, the Bahamas, etc).
- Learn (or at least attempt) to surf.
- Go ziplining.
We’ll see what I end up doing, but for now, it’s so fun to imagine the vacation possibilities.