As I mentioned yesterday, the Frisky Fall Challenge from the Tone It Up girls begins today! Eight weeks until Halloween. Eight weeks of workouts to get me closer to my weight loss goals. Eight weeks of motivation and inspiration.
To join in on all the fun, I made these Frisky Fall Goals:
- I’m determined to get a workout in every single weekday, no matter how tired I am or long the day is.
- On the weekends, I plan to have “active rest days” full of bike rides, walks with Sofi, and early on a swim or two if the weather allows. I also want to continue to be really social with friends and family, which means girls’ nights, lunches, 49er games, and dinners. I’m also hoping for a few dates.
- I’ve never been apple picking before, and there’s a great nearby farm that I can’t wait to go to with my nieces (they’ve been apple picking several times with the Girl Scouts, so they’re experts).
- Half Moon Bay has lots of pumpkin patches, and it’s right by the beach, so I’m going to go in late September/early October to beat all the Halloween crowds.
- I always eat healthy, but when the weather cools down, the tendency can be to eat foods that are higher in calories. I can’t wait to make low calorie, healthy crockpot meals, and start incorporating overnight oats into my morning breakfasts.
- KandisTIU created another great chart, which I’m going to use to track my miles for #150byHalloween (you can go to her FB page to get the chart for yourself):
- I wasn’t great about posting my progress towards my miles for the Back To School Challenge on the blog, but I did check in daily on IG, and I’ve decided that that’s the best method for me to track my miles for this challenge. I will post the previous week’s miles on my Sunday Workout Schedule posts, too.
- If you’d like to follow my progress, make sure to watch for my posts on Instagram, or on the sidebar of this blog.