Because this list is sure to be ever-evolving, I decided to make it it’s own separate page on my blog that I can update as I try new exercises and accomplish new feats. They’re listed in no particular order, and I’m open to suggestions, so please leave some in the comments.
Bella’s Fitness Bucket List (or, my upcoming adventures in fitness)
Run/walk a 5K. Try a spin class.
- Attend a spin class at Soul Cycle.
- Complete a sprint-distance Triathlon.
- Attend a Pilates class (mat version).
- Attend a Pilates class (with a Reformer).
- Attend a hot Pilates class.
Go Stand-Up Paddleboarding.
- Go to a Dailey Method class.
- Try a Barre class.
Go to a Body Pump class.
- Swim in the ocean in a tropical locale (
Hawaii, Mexico, the Bahamas, etc).
- Learn (or at least attempt) to surf.
- Go ziplining.
- Go to Muir Woods and complete the Ben Johnson Trail hike down to Stinson Beach.
- Hike Dunn’s River Falls in Jamaica.
- Try Flying Lotus Aerial Yoga at Breathe.
Participate in the Color Me Rad 5K.
- Take part in an Urban Scavenger Hunt.
- Try a boxing class.
Attend a Body Combat class. Participate in Bay to Breakers. Bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Complete the Wharf to Wharf.
What else should I try?