Happy Monday! I can’t believe that today marks one week since my weight loss surgery. It’s amazing to me how much my body has gone through, and recovered from, in that short time. I’m feeling good this morning, and expect that by next Monday for my 2-week post op appointment, I’ll be feeling even better! Now, let’s get to this week’s FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Summer Fun
This week’s topic is especially fun for me to answer because my summer has officially started!
1. What is your favorite summer fruit? I love all summer fruits, but I have to agree with Kenlie that watermelon is at the top of the list. Nothing is more refreshing, is it?
2. Do you know how to swim? Absolutely! Swimming is my favorite way to exercise in the summer. As soon as I’m cleared to swim, I plan on being at the pool every single day to get an early-afternoon swim in. Can’t wait!
3. Do you prefer sun or snow? Living in the Bay Area, I don’t have to deal with the snow, and have only been in it once or twice in my life. So, I definitely prefer the sun.
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home? Right around 70 is ideal, but I keep the A/C to 74 to conserve.
5. Is it humid where you live? Not usually. Once in awhile we get a weird tropical system that makes it fairly humid, but most of the time it’s extremely pleasant.
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? Most often you’ll some sort of fish on my grill, but I love grilling everything – steaks, chicken, lamb, tofu, and of course, veggies.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit? I wear a swim dress to help conceal my thighs; it’s two pieces, but it covers everything. I’m actually looking forward to buying some new swimsuits this summer (since the ones I have are going to get too big!).
8. What is your favorite summer drink? There are so many drinks I enjoy in summer – iced coffee made from the morning’s leftovers, iced tea, but SkinnyGirl margaritas are right up there, if we’re celebrating.
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? I prefer to swim in the pool but I love going to the ocean to enjoy the views.
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer? I’m looking forward to this being a summer of transformation for me. I plan to kick my workouts into overdrive and really see how much weight I can lose. I’m looking forward to the new me emerging. Plus, I can’t wait for all the fun, social events that the summer brings.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can – I’ve met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you’ll meet today.