Five Totally Random Thoughts Swimming Around My Head Today…
- The best pin I found on Pinterest this week was one I really needed to read:
- This week I watched both seasons of The Riches on Amazon’s Instant Video, which because I have a Prime membership, entitles me to watch tons of free tv shows and movies. If you’ve never seen the show, I highly recommend it. Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver are brilliant, as is the writing. Unfortunately, it fell victim to the writers’ strike in 2008. It’s a shame, too, because this show should have lasted for several more seasons.
- I finished reading The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner, and it is her best novel in years. I’m a huge fan, and this book captures the same spirit that Good in Bed had. I was captivated by the characters and the story, and I finished it really quickly. Next I’ll be reading the latest from another of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster’s Jeneration X. If you want to follow my reading list, become my friend on Goodreads. What are you reading?
- Yesterday when I was shopping at Trader Joe’s, I found a new coffee blend that I’m looking forward to enjoying after dinner, when the craving for “something sweet” strike: Trader Joe’s Vanilla Chai-Spiced Coffee. I had it last night, and it offers a really nice blend of spice and sweetness. I’m normally not a fan of flavored coffees, but this one is good.
- And finally, I’m going to put in another plug for Bia, the GPS Sports Watch that I mentioned on Tuesday. Bia is getting a lot of buzz; they were written up on Wednesday in The Huffington Post. They’re so close to their goal, but they only have until Saturday at 2:59AM Eastern to raise the funds. How cool would it be to be a backer? BTW, Bia is the Greek goddess of force and power – perfect name, right?! I really hope Bia Sports is able to get their funding.
I have some fun weekend plans that I’ll write more about next week. Happy Friday, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!