Happy Monday, Everyone! Today marks my first day of school, and despite not being ready for my summer vacation to be over (I’m NEVER ready for it to be over), I’m really looking forward to this new school year. I have come to believe that attitude makes a huge difference, so I’m going into this year with a really positive outlook. My goal is to think before I speak, take a breath before responding, and to be as patient as possible. While most people enjoy my quick wit and snappy retorts, I know that my style isn’t for everyone, so I’m going to ease my students into getting to know me by trying a kinder, gentler approach.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Inappropriate Questions
1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election? Absolutely. It’s a privilege that people in other countries die for.
2. Do you say curse words? I do, although I really watch myself at work. Sometimes nothing quite fits like a good 4-letter word, but in most cases I try to find another word.
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes, both at a club on the dance floor in my younger days, and at a luau in Hawaii (when everyone went around kissing the entire group).
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? This one is no-brainer for me – Scale Warfare. She and I have become such great friends over the years, even though we’ve never met in person. I’d love to meet her and just give her a hug. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. She’s lost 120 lbs! Very inspiring.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you? Oh, I have had so many over the years it would be difficult to pick just one. Guys really need to get better game.
6. Do you sing in the shower? Oddly enough, no. I do my best thinking in the shower. But I do hold entire concerts in my car, my kitchen, or around the house while cleaning.
7. How often do you get drunk? I don’t get drunk if I can avoid it. I’ve been at that point many times over the years, but I hate feeling out of control. Lately I haven’t even been drinking at all, avoiding the unnecessary calories.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? No.
9. Were you popular in high school? I wasn’t in the mean girl, popular group, but I was friendly with them. I had a core group of friends whom I could spill my inner most secrets to, but I was also friends with people from all the different cliques at my school. I’d say that everyone in my graduating class knew me, although I should point out that I went to private school, so there were only about 120 of us.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Johnny Depp, George Clooney, or Joe Manganiello, to name a few.
Now it’s your turn to share. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog to link up in the comments!