1. I’m really glad this was a short week (Monday was a furlough day) because tomorrow I’m losing half of my Saturday to proctoring the SAT. On the plus side, I will (hopefully) get lots of grading done while I’m getting paid a little bit.
2. Today our faculty social club has organized a bowling excursion, and I’m really looking forward to it. It’s been ages since I’ve gone bowling, so who knows how I’ll score, but it will be fun to hang out with my colleagues and do something a bit active.
3. Speaking of being active, I’m really looking forward to my Hot Hula Fitness class tonight. I bought in on an excellent deal via Groupon, so this will be 1 of my 10 classes. I can’t wait to shake my hips and burn some serious calories.
4. The other day I found the BEST sweet snack: They’re almost too good, but luckily my willpower is intact, and I kept it to a serving size. If you’re looking for salty, buttery, and sweet – get them.
5. And finally, I’ll close with a great quote: